Tiny finger on edge of rear glass tint. Should it be worrisome? (pics)

I got my car tinted recently and just noticed this imperfection while installing my new rear dashcam. It appears to be a small finger on the rear glass located at the top left.

The tint is about 1.5 months old at this point. I have already had to take the car back to get two windows redone and for them to remove some big scuff marks on the rear tint(which they had to use adhesive remover) so I would rather not have to go back there unless I have to to get them to fix it.

While cosmetically it is an issue, I am more worried about the long term effects of this such as it spreading/increasing in size? Should this be something to worry about? Is there a simple way for me to correct the issue myself without much risk, or just take it back to the installer for it to be fixed?

Image 1

Image 2

Just now, jh812 said:

Just push it down with your thumb, it's really nothing to worry about. Keep in mind nothing is ever going to perfect.

Forgot to mention that I have already tried this. I tried pressing really hard and it appeared that layed down flat it was fixed, but a few minutes later it pops right back up...

So you believe there is no risk of this expanding and becoming a bigger problem in the future?

Yes, after lurking this forum for many weeks before install I know perfection is not expected, however, I am trying to avoid having it redone in future especially since its the back glass so I would rather fix now and then later. For me this is not a cosmetic issue really. I was expecting this tint to last lifetime of vehicle.

Also I paid pretty damn good money so I think close to perfection is an alright expectation.

3 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

It won't stay down now because the adhesive is mostly dried out or whatever from being exposed.  You can buy the stuff below which can be used with tint...drop a dab in there and lay it back down.

image.jpeg.642b1e8a7afa24eca3aa56bd4c747c41.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion, but wouldn't the tint have to be shrinked a little in order for this to work?

Its hard to see from the photos, but the raised area of tint has a larger surface area that the glass I think due to improper shrinking/placement so its slightly "scrunched" up. I hope that makes sense. I have to press very hard with card in order for it to lay down flat and even then a ripple is seen.

32 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Technically it would help, but shouldn't be needed plus you said you didn't want to go back to the shop.  You can also hit it with some heat from a hairdryer.

Yea, that's what I was thinking but wanted an expert to suggest it first. Will try to heat it up a bit with hairdryer then use the glue you suggested.

2 hours ago, florida tinter said:

well...looks like the car is now trashed!  

just send it to me and ill give you a donation receipt for a tax write-off for you...

when you get your new car I will even tint it for you at no charge.

??? I'm not sure I understand the sarcasm? Care to explain?

I admitted already that cosmetically its not an issue. I'm trying to prevent it from becoming an issue in the future by fixing it now.