Ergodyne Tool Pouch

Thanks JH, Ive always wanted to do away with the pouch.  Ive tried a couple times, but feel i need it to atleast hold olfa, blade snapper and a squeegee for trimming patterns.  Where to you hold all that?? I’ll check out that tray. 

1 hour ago, pbalentine said:

Thanks JH, Ive always wanted to do away with the pouch.  Ive tried a couple times, but feel i need it to atleast hold olfa, blade snapper and a squeegee for trimming patterns.  Where to you hold all that?? I’ll check out that tray. 

Well I just have a red dot in my pocket. As far as snapping I don't do a ton thanks to the plotter but I do that in the trash can as needed. I did transfer to this for a short period that I really enjoyed. 10 bucks at Lowe's and was more comfortable than the pouch imo. Great thing about the tray is climbing into the back seat all my tools are right beside me instead of digging under my gut to find them :lol

IMG_20180330_142804-756x1008.jpg

I have the same pouch from Lowe’s. On another note, haven’t posted a worth wile tip in some time, but going by the questions of olfa knives and what most do with them , here is something I ha e been doing since the 80’s and still get asked about it every time I train installers. 

Going to put it in a little video here. Bare Waithe me, going to have my wife do the video.