Making A Rolling Glass Board.

Hi Guys!

Ok this has already prob been talked about....but we are looking to make a rolling glass board so we are able to use multi boards for multi vehicles. Has anyone made a double sides board....or have any ideas ? I`am open to all options...looking to make something this week! any help is appreciated!!

On 4/4/2018 at 11:31 AM, TintMeNow said:

Hi Guys!

Ok this has already prob been talked about....but we are looking to make a rolling glass board so we are able to use multi boards for multi vehicles. Has anyone made a double sides board....or have any ideas ? I`am open to all options...looking to make something this week! any help is appreciated!!

I drew this up, haven't made it, I'm sure it could use some bracing on the legs. But if it helps, here ya go. I have it in pdf if you want.

PeelBoard_082217.JPG

This is my double sided pealer board that my hubby and I built for my new shop. You cant see from this pic but I have an led light fixture in between the glasses to use as a light board also for tracing and cutting. Each end also has a holder for my heatgun. The size of wheels I chose makes this easy to roll around my shop.

20180406_205607.jpg