Hanging Film you Hate!

So I got a phone call today, from a long time tinter friend, he was basically just venting about the S*@# film he’s using! I’m not gonna say what it was, but I’m sure at some point, almost all of us have had to hang stuff we didn’t care for. So my question to you other long time tinters (10yr +) is how much a year would you need to make to work with film you hate every day?

9 minutes ago, florida tinter said:

some dude called me asking for me to tint his car with some tint he purchased......AND.....he even got tools I can use !

how can I turn that down ?

:lol

I think for the most part we can adjust to the film we are or have to use, just a learning curve. Now of course we're all gonna have our preferred film, but for the right price yes sir boss whatever you say.

I'd have to disagree with that... and maybe it's different with FG films... but there are films I would never work with on a daily basis. Here and there - ok.. but every day? Nope. Not installer friendly and more headaches then it's worth. I'd change shops if that happened. :twocents

Not going to work on a daily basis with a film that doesn't work with me.  Much like, I am NOT going to work with people who are not going to work with me. 

Why be miserable at work.  More time of your life spent there than at home, so NO WAY I am going to be miserable at work. :wrong