2018 mustang any surprises??

44 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Nice- what did you do to prep?

Ive noticed that the film you use can make a big difference, since this body style came out, I’ve used 4 different brands and different results ( from 1-2 to having them on every single line) my routine now is to scrub them with steel wool and denatured alcohol. Then I lay it with film on. I haven’t seen a peanut on one of these with any film in a long time! Really the only reason I even have film-on is for windows like this, just keep one spray bottle on hand with that stuff in it. 

I just used sprayway and scrubby pad twice is it 0000 steel wool you use i wasnt happy with greasy defroster lines after 2 cleanings..my tint Armolan has a good glue no peanuts problems...im gona try denatured alcohol and steel wool on next dirty one....thanks !!!

48 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Nice- what did you do to prep?

Ive noticed that the film you use can make a big difference, since this body style came out, I’ve used 4 different brands and different results ( from 1-2 to having them on every single line) my routine now is to scrub them with steel wool and denatured alcohol. Then I lay it with film on. I haven’t seen a peanut on one of these with any film in a long time! Really the only reason I even have film-on is for windows like this, just keep one spray bottle on hand with that stuff in it. 

What does the film on do i used equate j and j ????

Yes #0000 @quality tintz

so film-on is a product made by llumar I believe, at least that’s who introduced me to it years ago, there is a dirt -off for cleaning also. Basically it’s just a slip made by the manufacturer. ( tint slime and fusion). I never cared for it though, until a friend recommended it for those stubborn back glasses that like to peanut.