looking for training courses for vinyl wraps

I have a window tinting shop but I've done a few hoods and roof and now have people wanting to get their entire vehicle wrapped. Im thinking that vinyl wraps would be a good addition to the business but first would to attend some type of training class. I am located in Spokane WA, does any one have a recommendation of a school Im the state or in a near by state? thanks!!

No Replies???? 3-M has an  excellent entry level program, I watched guys there when I attended the Dinok training ,same as tinting, you get the basics then build on experience.They are very helpfull if you have questions after the school. Good Luck bro.

The classes are in Mn. so plan accordingly .

Edited by H.G.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:42 AM, Mahugh215 said:

I have a window tinting shop but I've done a few hoods and roof and now have people wanting to get their entire vehicle wrapped. Im thinking that vinyl wraps would be a good addition to the business but first would to attend some type of training class. I am located in Spokane WA, does any one have a recommendation of a school Im the state or in a near by state? thanks!!

If you're in Spokane try reaching out to Quality Auto Trim and see if they can point you in the right direction. They are a 3M distributor so they may even have something set up in house.

3 hours ago, H.G. said:

No Replies???? 3-M has an  excellent entry level program, I watched guys there when I attended the Dinok training ,same as tinting, you get the basics then build on experience.They are very helpfull if you have questions after the school. Good Luck bro.

The classes are in Mn. so plan accordingly .

This just isn't a very active area of the forum, not many active users seem to do a whole lot with vinyl.