Last one to post # 872

Housing is crazy here... wish my family wasn't here - or that I didn't have family... I'd move away.

Of course, I don't really feel like starting over from scratch someplace else... work.. friends, etc.  :chin

8 hours ago, Roach said:

Just went out for a ride around a town down the road... there is a fairly new apt. complex on the main drag that looks nice. Came home and checked the rental rates - $2500 a month for a 2 bedroom. :shock

That's off the list.

I’m not sure how you guys on the east and west coast areas make it work! Me and the wife bought an investment property about 10 years ago, and the note was right at $1,600 per month. That was for a 3,600 sq ft, 5 bedroom home in a gated neighborhood. Granted today, same house would be somewhere in the $2,500 Range, but dang I feel for ya bud. Hope you find something.

10 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

I’m not sure how you guys on the east and west coast areas make it work! .....

Hope you find something.

It's not easy. My current rent is no place near that - but I've been here forever and just happened to get a great deal.  I just hope whatever happens I end up finding a place I like rather then just someplace I can afford but perhaps not like as much.

'morning all....

Morning y’all
Gotta love Monday’s, I have 7 cars on the schedule plus a rollover from Saturday that was supposed to be priority because it’s due at noon. Doesn’t look as though that’s going to happen considering I have two waters in the shop now, a set of fronts and a Cadillac CTS that’s getting everything plus a full windshield and sunroof and a strip on top of the windshield. F&@k me!

2 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Morning y’all
Gotta love Monday’s, I have 7 cars on the schedule plus a rollover from Saturday that was supposed to be priority because it’s due at noon. Doesn’t look as though that’s going to happen considering I have two waters in the shop now, a set of fronts and a Cadillac CTS that’s getting everything plus a full windshield and sunroof and a strip on top of the windshield. F&@k me!

Monday’s suck bro, I get to work and go to the dealership to pick up jobs with several other guys. Sales guy gives me the keys for the one that needs to be back 1st. Nothing more said: go outside to find car

C4221E18-3D86-42B3-AAD8-AA74B72A371B.jpeg