Jump to content

Seventh generation dishsoap ???


Recommended Posts

On 8/1/2018 at 2:52 PM, jconnors said:

best stuff ever

So it wont degrade the glue? Ive wondered about this myself as I want to limit my chemical exposures further as I have issues  am constantly having to detox my liver of all I expose myself to on a daily bases when tinting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

So it wont degrade the glue? Ive wondered about this myself as I want to limit my chemical exposures further as I have issues  am constantly having to detox my liver of all I expose myself to on a daily bases when tinting.

What chemicals are you using? I pretty much just use lemon joy on a daily basis. Removals are another story, but I don’t typically do to many of those.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TNTLady said:

So it wont degrade the glue? Ive wondered about this myself as I want to limit my chemical exposures further as I have issues  am constantly having to detox my liver of all I expose myself to on a daily bases when tinting.

I was having problems with tint slime and Dawn eating up my glue and I spoke to a tinter on YouTube he told me about this stuff and it worked great

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, quality tintz said:

I was having problems with tint slime and Dawn eating up my glue and I spoke to a tinter on YouTube he told me about this stuff and it worked great

I have used dawn for over thirty years and have tint jobs that have lasted 25 years that I know of.

Edited by TNTLady
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TNTLady said:

I have used dawn for over thirty years and have tint jobs that have lasted 25 years that I know of.

 

3 hours ago, quality tintz said:

I know I used to use it to but with this Armolan tint it was like glue smearing ???

Yeah I tried it for a brief period and it created a ghosting affect almost with qdp. I didn't care for it to much but I still clean with Dawn in a zep bottle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...