Anybody have tips on installing a sunroof or links to good videos? Checked youtube but couldn't really find anything. Im having trouble putting the film on the glass without touching the sides. The glass is about 2 inches bigger than the opening for the film to fit through.

5 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Stick it with the roof in vent position :? 

That usually helps! Unless it’s the back part that doesn’t move. I’ll grab those kinda like Frankensteining a back glass, so it’s kinda taco’d in the middle. Then lay the outsides up into the roof, letting the middle hang down until I can slide the outside parts behind that opening. 

Hope I explained that ok?

23 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

That usually helps! Unless it’s the back part that doesn’t move. I’ll grab those kinda like Frankensteining a back glass, so it’s kinda taco’d in the middle. Then lay the outsides up into the roof, letting the middle hang down until I can slide the outside parts behind that opening. 

Hope I explained that ok?

:yeah

It was an Audi SQ5, 2 windows but all 4 sides need to be tucked. I tried reverse rolling on one window but when I stick one end on the glass, I couldn't get the sides tucked in without the liner rubbing on the glass. I tried tacoing it in which was better but because 4 sides have to go under the opening, I still had atleast one side rubbing on the headliner.

9 hours ago, pottsnpanz said:

It was an Audi SQ5, 2 windows but all 4 sides need to be tucked. I tried reverse rolling on one window but when I stick one end on the glass, I couldn't get the sides tucked in without the liner rubbing on the glass. I tried tacoing it in which was better but because 4 sides have to go under the opening, I still had atleast one side rubbing on the headliner.

Tape the headliner if its not old then it can touch with no problems...