Tint waiver form

If not at all then no point to having the waiver.  If it is not illegal, but cops now have tint meters...too meter exactly what?  Some info is missing cause not making sense.  When I search for it there are laws in place since 2016...the way it is written is a little odd but info below.

https://gklaw.ca/window-tinting-laws-in-ontario/
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/ontario-limits-amount-of-allowable-window-tint-cyclists-rejoice-1.3657694

What you read is not what it seems, it’s much more complicated in Ontario than that generic article.
The ministry deems pretty much any shade on the two front doors as unsafe, however the highway traffic act laws do not enforce that. They are on completely two different pages.
Unless you’re from Ontario Canada and have a tint shop here, it’s not even worth explaining. I’m going to ask Ric to just pull this thread altogether if possible .
I will just make up on I’m looking for or talk to another local shop .
Outside of a half hour discussion on the phone, it’s too much to type as to why it’s different here.

26 minutes ago, TintWizard said:

I’m going to ask Ric to just pull this thread altogether if possible .

I don't see why, I don't think anyone has been out of line, and when threads just disappear it seems strange or like something bad happened. It's just not good for the forum and leaves people wondering. There are definitely times when a thread has got to go, but I don't think this is one of them. :dunno 

No worries, I think I’m just in a very limited scenario for my province of what I’m looking for. The request wasn’t because of anyone being out of line, it was rather of it’s virtual irrelevance to the rest of the world of how Ontario is policed with Tint. No worries [emoji106]

Not to mention, nobody knows what the heck the ministry is or what a province is ,,,, ehh?   :poke    :nohit: 

Haha, exactly ! How you been a Bham? [emoji482]

53 minutes ago, TintWizard said:

Haha, exactly ! How you been a Bham? emoji482.png

Not to bad.  Had a good summer. Hopefully will have a good slow season.  Last year was rather tough making ends meet.  Soooo, you know, living the dream. :heh 

Hope all is well with you. :beer 

Edited by Bham

Cannot complain. I’ve had an employee for the first time in 30 some odd years and it’s worked out well. I actually got to take some summer holidays and not have so much pressure now [emoji4]