Peelboard Size

i have a 4'x6' glass table top, about 3/8 thick and weighs a lot and is hard to break, i just lean it against the wall in portrait position. Prior to that i had 2 Pieces of 3'-6x3'-6 butted up to each other in landscape position to be 3'-6x7'-0. Not the end of the world using 2 pieces together, possibly do-able for a 2 pc mobile peel board.

One of the glass company we do work for gave us 2 48in by 72in and installed it on the wall for $180. He hook us up with some strong tempered glass. It works for us. We also have another 48in by 72in mobile peel board. This peel board is acutally pretty sick. Dont mind the mess it was busy today and we have a shit ton of boxes that came in.

1537658000921476084036202181690.jpg

On 9/22/2018 at 7:09 PM, Stewy said:

One of the glass company we do work for gave us 2 48in by 72in and installed it on the wall for $180. He hook us up with some strong tempered glass. It works for us. We also have another 48in by 72in mobile peel board. This peel board is acutally pretty sick. Dont mind the mess it was busy today and we have a shit ton of boxes that came in.

1537658000921476084036202181690.jpg

Does that ever feel like it'll topple towards you? I want to draw up something like this to make for myself and i'm never sure of how far i need to make the base come away from the glass to keep it stable. 

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Does that ever feel like it'll topple towards you? I want to draw up something like this to make for myself and i'm never sure of how far i need to make the base come away from the glass to keep it stable. 

No, I actually sometimes push on the glass to push it backwards. But, this thing is extremely heavy. Its around 300 pounds maybe even 400.