No more black turbo or black unger channel

Ditching these for good. Main reason is theyre just too soft and float over contamination IMO. Also, since they unger channel blades doesnt flex it should never be used in auto.  Harder blades wont miss anything and since the tip doesnt flex it wont miss along edges like the unger.  Blu max for BGs and orange crush for rollups and 1/4s and thats it!

Edited by pbalentine

10 hours ago, smookee408@yahoo.com said:

So are you using the blue Max exclusively to squeegee?

Yep, blue is what i use to install.  I use it to clean bgs, since i push the solution to clean most of them and blue max is the only squeegee ive found that can be pushed without ruining the blade. 

After using the orange crush for months Im over it.  Even retried the pink clean and that one should never be used in auto tinting. The orange crush just takes too much effort, plus it leaves streaks. Only using orange for bg now. IMO using the unger is less effort, most cost effective and cleans better than anything.  Im done trying new tools....I would of been better stickng to one tool than going back and forth over the years. 

On 2/26/2019 at 8:17 AM, pbalentine said:

After using the orange crush for months Im over it.  Even retried the pink clean and that one should never be used in auto tinting. The orange crush just takes too much effort, plus it leaves streaks. Only using orange for bg now. IMO using the unger is less effort, most cost effective and cleans better than anything.  Im done trying new tools....I would of been better stickng to one tool than going back and forth over the years. 

:lolI tell myself that about every time I try something new. The only reason I got away from the black Unger is because I would always get a piece or two of rubber in the film. This didn't happen for a long long time, so IDK if something changed or what. I use the clear crush with black and white squeegee for sides and blue max. Tried out the hammer tool that's out and it will scratch the piss outta window if I ain't careful. I'm in the same boat though screw the new stuff I'm sticking with what's working. 

I think what happens is I’ll get contamination and I’ll blame the tool. Then do the same with that new tool.  There are a dozen tools to clean with and none are really a whole lot better than the other. Just got to settle on one and forget it. 

I was stoked to see that the orange cruwh blade can go into a hard card sharpener. It made the blade sharper than a new one.