Back window package tray

Im new to tinting and im having trouble laying down the bottom of the BG. I had no problem with the top and sides. The shrink was really good and trim was good to. When I squeegee down its like the slip hits the carpet and comes back up. Its a 14 dodge challenger. Since im new and still learning i was going to remove it ant see if that helps. Thanks guys.   

Likely the reasoning on that one is because of a black rubber piece that sits right at the bottom. Lower the seats down and you'll find a few black plastic rivots that hold the deck in. Remove those, then pull the carpeted deck towards you. This will get that piece off the glass and give you enough room to work. Once done just push it straight back and reinstall clips. :dteeth

Try not to tuck to much film, especially at the bottom. Lay the film up a slide it down slowly and watch the top edge so you dont tuck too much. Had a focus yesterday that had a small tight spot in the middle. Would of been screwed if i tucked too much. 

It seems like that year Challenger did NOT have the black plastic channel at the bottom...Wasn´t it like the 16´s and up? Regardless, pulling the hat rack forward just a smidge will help greatly as @jh812 suggested. If you still have problems then you might want to make sure you are tight at the bottom. There is not a lot of wiggle room with those as you have seen. Good luck with that and keep trying!! We have all been there. 

Edited by Sunbreakers