Fusion all type slip solution?

14 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Does all type have alcohol or something in it ??? Why does it get wierd if  you  add more ???

It's highly concentrated, so you get more gallons of slip per bottle of All Type. I'm not sure why adding more sucks but that seems to be a common problem. In my opinion, if you want more slip after using the req'd amount of All Type i'd just add your regular slip. But it should work at the recommended dosage, works great, Tint Slime works great too. They all work great whe you find that sweet spot, but the Fusion people cut out all the legwork of finding the right amount for you.

5 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

It's highly concentrated, so you get more gallons of slip per bottle of All Type. I'm not sure why adding more sucks but that seems to be a common problem. In my opinion, if you want more slip after using the req'd amount of All Type i'd just add your regular slip. But it should work at the recommended dosage, works great, Tint Slime works great too. They all work great whe you find that sweet spot, but the Fusion people cut out all the legwork of finding the right amount for you.

Finding that sweet spot is great...when it happens tint job goes fast and smooth.....