Fusion all type slip solution?

1 hour ago, pbalentine said:

Been using the equate and for got some Johnsons to see if it provides more slip. How did you like the orange tint slime compared to fusion?

Orange slime is good but you have to put exact amount if not it distorts the glue like dawn...out of all this stuff i like equate baby shampoo its safe but dosent slip good for me in summer.....fusion just reminded me of clear equate baby shampoo...did the name brand johnsons slip better???

Edited by quality tintz

26 minutes ago, quality tintz said:

Orange slime is good but you have to put exact amount if not it distorts the glue like dawn...out of all this stuff i like equate baby shampoo its safe but dosent slip good for me in summer.....fusion just reminded me of clear equate baby shampoo...did the name brand johnsons slip better???

I went thru about a whole bottle of the fusion solution now and it never seemed any different than Johnson’s baby shampoo. And you’re right def have to use a lot of it. I’ve heard quite a few people mention 7th Generation brand dish soap my wife buys it all the time but I’ve never tried it. 

1 hour ago, ErieTint said:

I stick with regular ole Film On.

Used Johnson's on the very first truck I tinted, nothing but Film On since.

I can't really see switching from something I know works.

For what, $2 over a bottle that lasts for 20+ cars. Nah, I'm happy where I am.

Where do you buy film on how much do you use per gallon ???

42 minutes ago, quality tintz said:

Where do you buy film on how much do you use per gallon ???

I buy it right from LLumar when I order film and other supplies.

I spray from a Poly II pump sprayer.

They sell a pump that screws onto the bottle of Film On. Can't remember the exact volume but I usually use 6-7 pumps in the summer, 4-5 in the winter in a full sprayer.

16 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Tried sample today worked great had to use alot though more than instructions say to use.....used in spray bottle...not tank yet....didnt see a real difference from generic equate baby shampoo....

More is worse with All Type don't add more than recommended, it goes against how you want to think but there's only one dose. If you have a 1 liter or 1 quart sprayer just use 3.5 to 4 mls of All type per quart/liter. I always wind up back with Joy or Dawn.

8 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

More is worse with All Type don't add more than recommended, it goes against how you want to think but there's only one dose. If you have a 1 liter or 1 quart sprayer just use 3.5 to 4 mls of All type per quart/liter. I always wind up back with Joy or Dawn.

Does your wife know your using joy and her sister dawn ??? Jk Hhhahahah