Upgrading your brand

Not to nitpick but you can get those slow charging 5000mah ones on Amazon for about $10 and they're ok. You can get 10000mah and 2.1A (fast charge for todays phones) output on Amazon for about $15. I gave them to a bunch of people for Christmas. They all liked them, one failed already, just to mention. I gave away about 20 bluetooth earbuds about 2 years ago, Amazon had them as an add-on for $5 per, got the best feedback about them. Best give away imo? I gave away pizza warmers like the delivery guys use, held 2 large pies, $20 each on Amazon, about 4 years ago and people still loving them.  

3 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Not to nitpick but you can get those slow charging 5000mah ones on Amazon for about $10 and they're ok. You can get 10000mah and 2.1A (fast charge for todays phones) output on Amazon for about $15. I gave them to a bunch of people for Christmas. They all liked them, one failed already, just to mention. I gave away about 20 bluetooth earbuds about 2 years ago, Amazon had them as an add-on for $5 per, got the best feedback about them. Best give away imo? I gave away pizza warmers like the delivery guys use, held 2 large pies, $20 each on Amazon, about 4 years ago and people still loving them.  

You’re not nitpicking, that’s great input. I’ll take a look at etching my logo on a provided piece. Maybe I can source a better unit. The laser etching was important for me, I wanted people to see the name. Give away promo items have really made our customers happier and keeps them talking/thinking about us.

1 hour ago, Naples Tint Company said:

You’re not nitpicking, that’s great input. I’ll take a look at etching my logo on a provided piece. Maybe I can source a better unit. The laser etching was important for me, I wanted people to see the name. Give away promo items have really made our customers happier and keeps them talking/thinking about us.

I was thinking of giving the pizza warmers (or that battery, etc etc) to people who aren't sure of the big upsell price, "i'll give you a free pizza warmer, don't make me have to put a pizza in it" lol you'd be surprised of that magic power that pizza has lol. Just a thought, i've been toying with free gifts with the upsell. 

On January 10, 2019 at 6:45 PM, Tint Slayer said:

I was thinking of giving the pizza warmers (or that battery, etc etc) to people who aren't sure of the big upsell price, "i'll give you a free pizza warmer, don't make me have to put a pizza in it" lol you'd be surprised of that magic power that pizza has lol. Just a thought, i've been toying with free gifts with the upsell. 

I have been thinking along the same lines. I had shirts and koozies made for a local car show back in September. Gave some shirts to close friends and early customers. Put koozies in the grab bag for all the pre-registered car show cars. Thinking of giving away my remaining koozies to the first X vehicles this year.

Had a lot of inquires about shirts too. Next run I think I am going to sell some and get some extras for people who do a ceramic install or something.

Like @Naples Tint Company said, its about keeping them talking. Everyone wears a free shirt, even if its just for yard work and their neighbors see it.

11 hours ago, ErieTint said:

I have been thinking along the same lines. I had shirts and koozies made for a local car show back in September. Gave some shirts to close friends and early customers. Put koozies in the grab bag for all the pre-registered car show cars. Thinking of giving away my remaining koozies to the first X vehicles this year.

Had a lot of inquires about shirts too. Next run I think I am going to sell some and get some extras for people who do a ceramic install or something.

Like @Naples Tint Company said, its about keeping them talking. Everyone wears a free shirt, even if its just for yard work and their neighbors see it.

Back in the day when i had a towing and repo company it was always giving away shirts shirts shirts.. the customers and mechanics wore them like walking billboards. Shirts are the best bang for the buck imo. But has to be simple and real easy to read, i've seen shirts that had small black writing on green shirts and you'd have to stop and stare up close to a stranger to actually read them lol, just name, service and number in big letters is what i did.

Back at the first shop I worked at the owner would put together these gift bags and give them out to people if they referred a friend/neighbor and we booked the job. He put in some kinda garbage novelty stuff for the time but I thought it was a pretty good idea. Especially if the items are somewhat worth it. Thought of trying it out when I was doing auto but never got around to it. :dunno