I finally got my pouches

I was trying to find Shady for almost 6 years to get more pouches made. I was finally able to track him down. Just got them back from the embroidery place yesterday. I’m not sure what his name is on here, or if he even checks this site. Anyway, here’s a picture of the pouches after embroidery. I bought 5 total. One tan and another cream colored one aren’t pictured. These are perfect for me because of the center pocket for Olfa placement, and each big side pocket that holds my Blue Max and any other tools I need for installation. 

60C6AC83-E9BF-4C01-A560-DCDFE621E904.jpeg

This is his info on here if anyone is interested in getting some pouches made. These are 100x better than the standard ones I’ve used, very durable and big pockets for pretty much any tool you could want to carry. I’m just not sure if he will respond if you send him a message. 

75A92B97-030F-4CE9-8628-87B96438D652.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  •   Sponsored by
    Lexen

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

• Activity Stream

1. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

2. 5

Need some help

3. 0

Wtb Solar Gard Supreme NR 40

4. 0

Canadian Tinter Looking for work in US

5. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

6. 3

7. 3

8. 4

At What VLT% does visibility start being impacted

9. 0

WE ARE HIRING - Window Tinter needed Waldorf MD 20602

10. 6

Automotive Tint Comparison