Tint World Private Brand Film

13 hours ago, jazhanel said:

My inclination to go with Tint World has to do with warranty. Last time I had a lifetime warranty install, the shop went out of biz by the time I need to claim the warranty.

.....more Tint World stores have gone tits up tits upI can count..and don't expect that another one would fix a warranty issue from a different shop. ...if I were you I would look for a local installer that has been in business for several years..not a big box type joint. 

.....more Tint World stores have gone tits up tits upI can count..and don't expect that another one would fix a warranty issue from a different shop. ...if I were you I would look for a local installer that has been in business for several years..not a big box type joint. 

Point taken. My next choice is a local shop that uses Global Film. Never heard of them before and some search indicates it is an Indian company? Any experience or opinion on Global?

6 minutes ago, jazhanel said:

Point taken. My next choice is a local shop that uses Global Film. Never heard of them before and some search indicates it is an Indian company? Any experience or opinion on Global?

Global QDP hasn't changed their formula in probably 50 years.  It is still the same great film it always has been, and will stand right up there with Llumar and 3m.  Which is why I install it every day and have no worries about any problems with my film.  

Go with the Global shop (in my opinion) not just because of the film, but because it should be a better experience than a chain store like TintWorld.  You should get a more personal experience from a smaller shop with a quality installer or two rather than a chain with a bunch of guys with minimal experience putting plastic on windows all day.

Just my :twocents 

Edited by Bham

10 minutes ago, jazhanel said:

Global is a solid film. Virtually the only film manufacturer that produces its own product from start to finish.