Interior VLR

Hi just wanted to ask, is the difference really noticeable at night the reflectivity, between a 17 interior vlr between a 11 vlr film. I'm looking at comparing NV15 with Optishade 15? Like for the common client if the difference between the two is noticeable. 

Would you know? Or does anyone have experience with a similar tint? In comparison? 

We have installed DR15 from Lulu, NV15 from MMM, Opti15 from Avery...and DR15 from Global..... Lulu has a funky silvery look at night looking out, MMM looks like a oil slick looking out at night, Averys is better than both of those. ...But Globals may be the nicest neutral looking DR on the market. 

Thanks Tom! Oil slick... that must look bad... How about the Optitune 20? I was also thinking of that since the VLR is a low 14% and I've heard it looks nicer than Optishade. Which is your pick? From Optishade and Optitune. 

Also thanks for the advice before! Did the exterior. looked good and sealed it good 1/2 all around. 

Edited by tintittowinit

18 minutes ago, tintittowinit said:

Thanks Tom! Oil slick... that must look bad... How about the Optitune 20? I was also thinking of that since the VLR is a low 14% and I've heard it looks nicer than Optishade. Which is your pick? From Optishade and Optitune. 

Also thanks for the advice before! Did the exterior. looked good and sealed it good 1/2 all around. 

...My choice would be Global...I wouldn't even bother with the others.