spraymaster bottles

Hey guys.  I think Zep got the design for the Spraymaster bottles.  The new blue and white Zep bottles are identical to the gray Spraymaster ones.  

7263244C-0FE8-4FDC-9B2A-2CEFD6F151FC.jpeg

On 1/23/2019 at 12:10 PM, Bham said:

Older thread but I thought I would mention the fact it looks like Zep has gotten the design for the Spraymaster gray bottles.  

Just bought two at Lowe's and they are blue and white Zep bottles but the exact design of the Spraymaster bottles that we all like. :thumb  

EB1FACA4-9FBA-4636-A835-70473BF2AC69.jpeg

My Zeps old trigger sounded like a duck and was awkward to use for me. I think if it's an old Spraymaster it has a D1 on it,. I ordered Zep on Amazon because the pic looked like the Zep bottle in the pic @Bham posted but got the old type i didn't like instead. So keep an eye out if ordering online.

6 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

My Zeps old trigger sounded like a duck and was awkward to use for me. I think if it's an old Spraymaster it has a D1 on it,. I ordered Zep on Amazon because the pic looked like the Zep bottle in the pic @Bham posted but got the old type i didn't like instead. So keep an eye out if ordering online.

I'm very familiar with the duck sound :lol2    It sucks.  Drives me nuts when I'm around people on a flat glass job.  I hate those style of Zep bottles.  They also have this new black and white bottle that is larger capacity, but I'm not sure about the sprayer on those.  The new blue and white ones is where it's at.  The only big difference is the bottom of the sprayer.  It's hollow where it used to have that blue piece that always pops out, so it rubs the top of your hand a little.  Not a huge deal,, just sand  the plastic edges and you're good.  

:cleanwindows   

I have a spray bottle I bought at Dollar General that is similar to the spray master. I don't use them for tinting and have not used this I've for anything but some homer remodeling I'm doing.

I do have some spray master for detailing and can compare the feel of them.

Best was they are cheap comparatively.

22 hours ago, Bham said:

Hey guys.  I think Zep got the design for the Spraymaster bottles.  The new blue and white Zep bottles are identical to the gray Spraymaster ones.  

7263244C-0FE8-4FDC-9B2A-2CEFD6F151FC.jpeg

Is that a compressor hooked up to the tank?

12 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Is that a compressor hooked up to the tank?

That is a 60psi. on-demand SureFlo pump.  It's awesome.  Instant - constant pressure without air.  Just plug it up and go. :thumb