your favorite summer slip formula

every year when the hot weather and high humidity starts to roll around my blood boils as I try to find the right amount of baby shampoo and water ratio for automotive tinting.  like today the solution worked fine yesterday but the film just tacked right up today creating creases and endless fingers. just wanted to see if any you guys had a favorite formula or product that works for you during the summer months. 

i dont have a precise way to control the slip. if its slipping too much ill dilute my solution with water and if it's tacking ill add more soap. some people use reverse osmosis filtration and claim it helps with consistency. i havnt tried but it might be worth a shot if youre having issues.

I don't vary my slip mix.  I use film on.

I have a small bottle with a heavy slip mix that I use to aid when I need extra. I especially use it on the sides of roll down windows to keep from grabbing.

4 hours ago, Ryker said:

I don't vary my slip mix.  I use film on.

I have a small bottle with a heavy slip mix that I use to aid when I need extra. I especially use it on the sides of roll down windows to keep from grabbing.

film on diluted per instructions on the bottle? 

I honestly don't know the "recommended" amount anymore. I've used film on for over 15 years.  

I use a 2 cap full per 2 litre water using RO filtered water for my normal.