Streaks in tint

Hi I’m just looking for some insight if anyone has any on about streaks on the window. I just got my windows tinted 2 weeks ago and they’re are streaks from the top that looked like something was sprayed on and it dripped down. The windows are clean but they look dirty. We tried putting polish on but they aren’t going anywhere. Could it possibly be between the tint and the window or is it on the outside? 

1ECCA3BD-4D56-4701-8E6B-03B73CA761CD.jpeg

9D368978-737C-4C29-8811-BA4BD5794F5D.jpeg

4B11AEBF-E356-4D6F-89CE-7FF1DCDBF425.jpeg

Edited by Garrett

Is it in all of the windows (the back too)?

How does it look from the inside?

What kind of film is it?

Have you show it to the tinter? If so what did they say?

Right now I don't have a clue, but it does look like the film from the pictures.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:54 PM, TintDude said:

What kind of film is it?

Right now I don't have a clue, but it does look like the film from the pictures.

For me i used Suntek HP20, it is on all the windows, so also the back. You also see it when looking from the inside and i tinted it myself (it's my friends car). It is only 3 days ago tho so maybe it will go away? I don't know

On 3/22/2021 at 12:54 PM, TintDude said:

What kind of film is it?

It is on all the door windows but not on the rear behind the back seat. You cant tell from the inside. it is 3m ceramic. I did and he told me it was on the outside and gave me this heavy duty glass cleaner and but still does nothing. He also told me its something the dealerships put on the cars to keep the windows clean?? My detailer even tried to polish them but still didnt come off. 

On 3/22/2021 at 11:16 AM, Uglyboy said:

I have the exact same issue! I can't find anything about it online. I can only find information about tint being 'blurry' the first two weeks of installation but i don't think they're talking about this and have never had this before

bar keepers friend a little water and microfiber. rubs them right out. 

On 3/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, Garrett said:

Hi I’m just looking for some insight if anyone has any on about streaks on the window. I just got my windows tinted 2 weeks ago and they’re are streaks from the top that looked like something was sprayed on and it dripped down. The windows are clean but they look dirty. We tried putting polish on but they aren’t going anywhere. Could it possibly be between the tint and the window or is it on the outside? 

1ECCA3BD-4D56-4701-8E6B-03B73CA761CD.jpeg

9D368978-737C-4C29-8811-BA4BD5794F5D.jpeg

4B11AEBF-E356-4D6F-89CE-7FF1DCDBF425.jpeg

Did you ever find out ? I’m having this same problem 

Maybe try some 0000 steel wool on the outside of the glass. Wet for sure. Looks to me like some smart person may have washed your vehicle and let some sort of soap or chemical dry to fast. That would be my guess..what do I know