Eastman's Core software

A few things, the button to switch from ppf to tint always auto defaults back to ppf. There are no software settings to extract the film the 1/2 inch for cross cut on graphtec, and use have to use the plotter settings for speed control. Thats the issues I have found so far after a few hour of use. Also if you have an older plotter the software may not be compatible say with like a dgi in which I still use since 2004, that thing just keeps on trucking. Also one more thing the button also defaults back from below the gasket cut to normal cut. So you have to click that every time you cut a pattern, plus not to many settings options. Otherwise I will test some more and let you know.

Edited by tintboyz
added more info

UPDATE 6/26/2021

I have tested the Core Software on A DGI Plotter, It does work also, it works similar to the Old Version Of Tinttek 2020 (the program that ended in 2008)  where after the cut it then gives the HPGL error, which is corrected by pressing the NEXT button. It still needs an option to set and extend the film after the cut. But all in all the dgi can still be used. 

Hello. I have a MUSE M60 plotter (SKY Vi). The plotter works well through the VE LXi Master program. But I need to cut PPF and tint film from another program. I used to use LLumar PrecisionCut software. I connected the plotter to it by choosing a plotter named Vynil Express 6000 from the list of available plotters. There were no errors and it worked perfectly. But now the company no longer supports this program. Llumar has released a new program called CORE. And in order to connect a plotter to this program, you need it to be displayed in the device manager. But MUSE plotter does not show up in device manager on windows 10 x64. What drivers or software do I need to install in order for it to appear in the list of installed printers?

Core isn’t what I expected. I can’t cut just one side of a vehicle, it automatically will transfer two front windows to the cutting board when I only click on one. That I don’t know how to change. So it’s a real pain in my rear. It has my plotter were it sucks film back in as soon as it starts cutting probably 6” or until it rolls off the plotter backwards. Heck precision cut 3 or 4 is better but still has horrible patterns. I almost want to call solar guard lol they used to have the best software on the market. 

On 12/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, Likemytintz said:

Core isn’t what I expected. I can’t cut just one side of a vehicle, it automatically will transfer two front windows to the cutting board when I only click on one. That I don’t know how to change. So it’s a real pain in my rear. It has my plotter were it sucks film back in as soon as it starts cutting probably 6” or until it rolls off the plotter backwards. Heck precision cut 3 or 4 is better but still has horrible patterns. I almost want to call solar guard lol they used to have the best software on the market. 

On the pattern there s a Len arrow points up at the bottom right corner. Click that. It will bring up one window only 

so far i ve been playing with system for quiye some time .and it s getting better now after you kinda know all the bottons and edit.

click on pattern,then bring them to the cut board .over there click and highlight the one you dont want,then click delete.done