Thinking about trying a new brand out!

We’ll just curious as to how well global is still holding up? I’m assuming pretty good but just wanted to get a little feed back. I’ve been using Johnson’s for years an it’s been great for me, but i got to digging around on here an got into the global threads an I think I’m wanting to give it a shot. Was thinking either the HP or NR quick. Any feed back is much appreciated! 

I've been using global HP for almost 14 years.  Never seen any issue. In fact I had a vehicle back to get a broken window tinted and the other windows were perfect. No color change or fade on HP 05. A delivery vehicle that is in the sun all the time. It was 13 year old tint!

I've been on the HP and Ceramic exclusively for the last few years. I used to keep it as a brand option while carrying the majors, which had wider recognition. For my customers today, the only brand I'm pushing is myself.

The Global products seem to have a tougher scratch coating, more silicone in the release liner and aren't pulled tincil tight during manufacturing so it shrinks like butter and doesn't curl anywhere near as much when handling. 

Get a light box on your counter and the brand discussions mostly stop. When you can demonstrate performance all they want to know is how soon they can schedule.