Clear spots missing dye?

Thanks for the assistance guys the guy said he had never seen the clear spots on this particular branch tent before he ripped it off and replaced it with no argument and no complaints also redid the back window where the heat shrink Messed up and thankfully he was able to get the front windows further up into the gasket like I wanted so I don’t have that light colored strip running down my window from the outside it looks great now I am very pleased thank you for all the help

I never thought I’d be buying something like this I’ve always been a muscle car guy but the inside of these cars is extremely nice and with my 45 minute drive to work it makes it so much more comfortable than driving my SS plus I get close to 30 miles a gallon on the interstate verses about 12 to 16 depending on how heavy I am on the gas

7B7F55CD-FF80-4900-AE53-0491A6FF5586.jpeg

I do however now I want to limo tint the sunroof as well because it does let a lot of light in if the shade is not drawn forward. He says that’s may cost 200 bucks even though it’s it’s two small pieces of glass that make the sunroof unfortunately in Virginia we cannot tent the windshield below the AS1 line or I would get something really light done on the windshield to protect the inside of the car the car has a very light colored leather and almost everything inside the car is where the wrapped. They really step their game up on these cars. Now all I can say is hopefully it dries and everything dries perfect probably will not touch the windows or try to roll them down until Sunday they were done about 1230 on Wednesday but it has not been very warm here

Edited by 9tr3g

Get a really good 80% on the windshield. Never know is tinted from a visual point but you'll get a decent about of heat blocked.

Technically legal? No. All they be able to tell? Not of the install is really great.

Edited by Ryker

20 hours ago, Ryker said:

Get a really good 80% on the windshield. Never know is tinted from a visual point but you'll get a decent about of heat blocked.

Technically legal? No. All they be able to tell? Not of the install is really great.

:yeah I've done two of my personal vehicles windshields in 80% and both still meter 70% or higher

On 10/14/2021 at 11:41 PM, Ryker said:

All they be able to tell?

There's just that sticky little thing that VA has requiring either a square box be cut in the bottom left corner for inspection sticker or face a redo of the windscreen every year.