New to tinting

Hey everyone I saw this site on a video and I wanted to get some tips because I own a mobile detailing business and I was looking for ways to grow and expand so I decided why not add mobile tinting to my list of things I can do. I am only 16 years old so I do not have a ton of money to invest into getting started but I also do not want to cheap out on bad film and products. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get film that is good but also not costing a fortune? Also, what type of film should I be looking at most when first starting... dyed, carbon, ceramic, etc.? How many different percentages should I get? Ive been watching numerous videos on these topics but none of them seem to answer my questions.

express for film, get the hp in 40x50 if needed to save a $ stick to trucks for a while. Learn on cheap old cars watch videos, @flat rock stan has dvd’s for a price. What we do, especially auto can be hard to pickup, and you expose yourself to damaging a customer’s vehicle in new and creative ways. Be careful, research before you take on a job. Good luck.

+1

The best value for $ is the Global HP from express imo. It is easy to shrink and handles great when installing. 20% is usually the most requested flavor. Find some older Honda's and pickups to practice on. Good luck and welcome to the industry.

Hi 

I'd like to introduce my products to you.  We have Ceramic and Carbon lines and they are very cost effective and easy to install and remove.  I believe it is one of the best film options for you to consider.  I can send you samples of both lines and it is free of charge.  We also provide a lifetime warranty so you will be well covered.  

Please feel free to contact me via email, sales@americafilminc,.com for more information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Andrew.