stupid tennessee window tint laws

Guest black camaro

Guest black camaro

I have a 88 camaro and I have 5% on the back window and 5% on the sides and then I have 35% on my front windshield and it set me back about 300 bucks for it and I have had it on for about 4 months now and finally today I got pulled over for it do u think I should leave the front window and take the sides off or see if there is anyway to go around the ticket and its just a fix it ticket. :cool:cool

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still cant under stand people that want 5% on the sides??? or any level of tint on the front windshield?? what is it with those people? and more to the point what is it with tinters/hacks that install it?? :cool

I agree with myself, and TTS I guess. suck it up and deal with it. you were ignorant for having this put on, you got caught, pay your dues, strip it off, and abide by the laws that were set around you.

since we can't do any name-calling here, I will end with that....

Guest black camaro

I found out that there is a law no that says they cant just pull u over for that reason and that there is no fine for it and all they can do is tell u to take if off so im going to take it off the front and leave it on the sides. :beer

Archived