Window treatments

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeeter

Just last week I sub contracted out hanging vertical blinds. A property manager called, asked if I could measure a job and install. Made a call and had a friend in that field go by and measure and fax me the dimensions. I faxed the info to the manager, got the job and called the installer back to schedule. All done over the phone. It would be nice to get calls like that every day! :hide

Guest tintchick

We have a few blind companies sell tint,,they sell it and we hang it, I give them a set square price and then they mark it up to whatever they want,,works great! :beer

Guest TINTFXold

thats so odd yo mention this topic TD. We had a write up in our local paper today about window treatment. personally....... I....... uh ........ prefer TINT

forgive my Canadian Lingo..but when you say treatments ..are yourefering to solar blinds ?..if so, they're great..started the family business installing them..good for stores that like changing signs often in the windows ,but need the reflectivity of a strong blind in the day , and the normal vision by rolling itup at night..I also prefere tinting though.. :beer

Archived