Tinter Wanted

Guest justin_hogue

Guest justin_hogue

Excellent opportunity for an experienced window tinter to immediately fill the head position in our tinting department at Xtreme Audio in Somerset, KY. We are looking for a clean cut tinter with professional experience in auto and residential film application. Must be proficient with one-piece back glass, dry form prep and installation. Experience with computerized film cutting system is also a plus. Quality work, positive attitude and customer skills are necessary for this position. Professional audio/video shop with year round tint work. Please send resume to justin_hogue@yahoo.com or call 1-606-677-2834 for more information!

Guest tintfoo

Hola. I have a good friend that may be interested. He lives about an hour away from you. Right now he drives about an hour to Bowling Green to tint. I had a little to do with his training but he's come a long way since then. I mentioned this ad and he may be contacting you. Not too sure how happy he is at the shop he's working at now. He does one-piece dry the majority of the time but I showed him how to one-piece wet when I was training him. So he's proficient with both and uses a computer to cut film currently as well.

Guest tintfoo

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you knew someone that used to tint in Somerset. His name is Chris Wheeler. He lives in B.G. now and I have been working for him off and on for the last 4 years. Cool mofo he is. I think he used to help a guy named Rod. Any of these guys ring a bell?

Guest VOLTRON

computer cut is to speed up the installation process. You can cut the film before the car gets there and in turn all u have to do is clean the glass, shrink if necessary and lay tha film. If you have a high volume shop it will make things run faster. I know plenty of well experienced quality tinters that have gone to the computer cut system simply to speed up installation so they can do more cars a day.

Archived