LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR TINTING

Guest 22 STEEL

Guest VOLTRON

usually you go into biz for yourself to b your own boss and run things the way you want to run them. With a partner he is your boss and you are his boss, everything has to b approved or discussed with the other person. Also if things dont work out how do you split the biz. I thought about doing the same thing in getting a partner to open a biz but I have herd nothing good about it. These people are trying to help you and save you time, money and headaches, whats with the defensiveness?

Guest Sprinter

guy called me and just wants to throw extra work my way to take care of his customers if he can't get to them or is so busy that he can't book them, he can tint 2 cars a day and he can install 8-10 alarms a day, hes moving down from prescott and thinks he will rock in tint and alarms I think he might do very well in alarms.

he just wanted another business to help him take care of the over flow so when he moves down here he'll call me and we'll see whats up. I'm sure I could send him quite a few alarm jobs but as booked as I get in the summer I'll try and make some room for his over flow, he wants nothing in return or money from me and the same from me to him for the referals for alarms so it might work out just fine. :finger:

Archived