SQUEEGEE'S JOKE OF THE DAY

Guest SQUEEGEE

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ncinirator

Popa mole, mama mole, brother mole, sister mole are all traveling up to get out of the hole. Suddenly the popa mole stops...What are the other moles behind him doing..................................

Smelling Molasses!!!

Whats with the limp wristed smiley? Trying to imply something?

Im on the normal team my man.

I know its not one of my best jokes, but the good ones take too damn long to type.

Just for you TT.

Whats the difference between a pregnant woman and a light bulb???

You can unscrew a lightbulb but you cant unscrew a pregnant woman

I really hope you enjoy that one. :lol2 :inot

Guest Hawk3D

a little boy was riding his bike when he came up to a cop on a horse ,the cop asks "is that your bike son ?" " yep" said the boy. did you get that for x-mas asks the cop, yep said the boy, the cop starts writing something and bends over and gives the boy a $25.00 ticket and says next year tell santa to bring you one w/ a headlight.

the little boy asks the cop is that your horse ,yep says the cop. the boy asks did santa bring you that for x-mas. yep says the cop. the boy says next year you should tell santa the dick goes underneath not on top.

I hope td dont mind if I use him in this joke (all in fun,dude)

td's son is about 9 yrs old and he is out playing w/ his friend. his friend asks him if he knows what a pen!s is , td jr. replies no, but ill go ask my dad, he tells me everything.

td jr. goes home and asks td, dad whats a pen!s? td takes jr. into the bathroom , pulls out his pen!s and says son this is a pen!s and by the way this is a perfect pen!s.

well td jr. runs out and finds his friend and tells him he has found out what a pen!s is . he proceeds to pull it out and says this is a pen!s and by the way if it was 2 inches shorter it would be a perfect pen!s.

hope these pass the censors (& no disrespect to td)

Archived