Part time tinter needed in Mesquite TX

Guest Murph.

Guest Murph.

Best Buy in Mesquite Texas is looking for a experienced tinter. We are installing Madico tint from Proline Styling. This tint is precut and pre streched. We order it in for each vehicle.

All stores in the DFW area are tinting. I can only speak for our location. Pay is hourly. Mobile audio installation is a plus.

Contact me (Brian Murphy), Trent Cribb or Scott Pryor at 972-698-3700

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Murph.

English>you

I have been with BBY for 12 years. I have seen a lot of things come and go. Window tint is a new service for us. Prices are a lot higher than most of you charge. A Suburban started at $300. Now it's $200 because people freeked on the price. Two front windows run $75. The tint is from Madico. It's a quality product. Proline Styling makes the software for the plotter systems. The Bray group brought this to BBY. We are limited on what we carry. Only 55% and 35% film on cars. Suv/trucks we have 55%, 35%, 20% and 5%. We also have only one color film.

We are not a tint shop. We expect to do 2 to 4 jobs a week. Right now I have 9 to do this week. I need a good person with experience. BBY pays very well. It's hourly so no commission to worry about. MECP certification can get you even more money.

I am a moderator at www.sounddomain.com . Hopefully I can learn from you and you can learn from me.

Thanks

Brian Murphy

Guest tintgod
Yo azzz gots lots to lizzzern mang, dem customas at dat best buys only care about one thang mand and dats duh PRIZZZICE mang, dem peeps gonna expect yo azz to do dem papas jobs cheep also mang, blame dat  walmartirization of america mang.

peeps are gonna be cumnmin in dat place thankin dey be buyin a walkman and shizz mang and wonderin why yo azz is doin papa jobs so much high a than dem otha shizzops mang, pretty sooon yo azz is gonna learn dem people want dark papa jobs and dat light shizzz gonna run dem doods off mang. dum cusoma aint smat enough to know dey be a difference in workmanship and materials and shizz mang. u mugs gonna charge too much and probabaly ask fo one dem no fault extended warranties amng :thumb like on dem electronics and shizz :beer

DEM CUSTOMA>>>"well jo bob down duh street will do muh cara fo 89 dollas as dark as I want mang" :thumb GET READY FO DAT MANG :shock dem cut throuat shizzops gonna have dat place at is knees and shizz mang, and yo papa slangas gonna be callin in sick 3 times a week :eyebrows dem dat mug will open up his own shizzop mang :shock tell everybody yo secrets and shizz mang.

BBY pays very well. It's hourly so no commission to worry about

dat poe baznastad dat take dat job gonn be kickin himself in his azz for hourly shizz mang when dem doods be pushin 20+ cars a qweek on hiz ass mang :thumb

[*]306300

word!!!!

Guest Murph.

We do free install on radios because our compeditors do it. We didn't invent it. We can't afford to do $99 tint and alarm jobs. We will stop tinting before we cut our throats.

Like I said before. I can only speak for my store. We have a great crew of people.

The tint is sold with a life time warranty on install and product.

Archived