Part time tinter needed in Mesquite TX

Guest Murph.

Guest Murph.

I understand how you feel. At the same time, this is the only tint I know. I did a 1997 Ranger today. They ordered a 1998 kit. The rear side windows are different. It was a simple moddification with my olfa knife. Total install time 30 minutes. That's with taking the front door panels off.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Murph.
Yes if we make a mistake they have to wait a week for a new piece.?

[*]306364

That will go over like a fart in church :DD

[*]306519

Actually most people have been pretty cool about it. We have had some damaged in shipping and I personally have messed up 2 back windows. I guess we have good customers. Only one person out of 20 was a real jerk. He is happy now.

Back to the topic.

Is there anyone in Dallas that needs part time work?

Guest whale hung

I no some one in arlington.his pay is 130.00 a day . and none of that pree order crap ! he is a good installer but will not let you hire him as part of your biz 1090 only.

Guest VOLTRON

TTC you ask y any real tinter would use precut film and its a prety simple answer. The amount of time you can save and money you can make. I have a real good friend who works at a dealership and all his film is precut and preshrunk. He is tinting every new car on the lot and averages 120-150 flag hours a week @ 18 and hour working 9-5 and everyother saturday, and also has full benefits.

Guest whale hung
TTC you ask y any real tinter would use precut film and its a prety simple answer. The amount of time you can save and money you can make. I have a real good friend who works at a dealership and all his film is precut and preshrunk. He is tinting every new car on the lot and averages 120-150 flag hours a week @ 18 and hour working 9-5 and everyother saturday, and also has full benefits.

[*]308030

im sorry but you are so wrong on that buddy !!!!!!!! pre shrink and cut waste a ton of film and the cost is horid ! pluss the wait time ? come on man this is a tinters site ! leave that to the internet consumer thay will buy into that all day ! but not hear !ps :does your tinter no how to cut his own film and shrink cuz thats like having some one chew your food for you ! sorry I had to . :lol2:lol2

does your tinter no how to cut his own film and shrink cuz thats like having some one chew your food for you !

this is the 1st and most likely the last time I'm gonna ever say what I'm about to say...deep breath HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I agree with whale hung

does your tinter no how to cut his own film and shrink cuz thats like having some one chew your food for you !

this is the 1st and most likely the last time I'm gonna ever say what I'm about to say...deep breath HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I agree with whale hung

[*]308079

:lol2:lol2

Guest VOLTRON

yes he does know how to tint and has been tinting for about 10 years. He has a family and didnt have benfits at all the other shops he worked at and didnt make near the money that he is making now.

I hear all the time that "we have families to feed" on this site and that is y he does it. How many of you make 60,000 a year and have benefits working at the shops that you guys work at. Also he doesnt work near the hours which gives him more time to spend with his kids which he is a single parent.

I know all of you think that precut is gay and is a waste of time but depending on the circumstances in which you are in it can be benificial. He doesnt have to wait on kits they are already there before the cars are delivered to the dealership. And the dealer has a huge markup so it is very profitable. But then again its a different market cause it goes along with the car.

Archived