Part time tinter needed in Mesquite TX

Guest Murph.

I went to our local best by to see if it was true, the manager wanted to know what stores were doing this because it was side jobs not store jobs that were being done. I just smiled and left the building.

if this is for real why dont other stores know about it? or are you just a guinney pig for later world conquest?

I might like 19.00 hr and bennefits and letting some one else have all the headaches. I just dont think I could work with pre everything kits

some times you just gott shrink somethin on your own

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Murph.
I went to our local best by to see if it was true, the manager wanted to know what stores were doing this because it was side jobs not store jobs that were being done. I just smiled and left the building.

if this is for real why dont other stores know about it?  or are you just a guinney pig for later world conquest?

I might like 19.00 hr and bennefits and letting some one else have all the headaches.  I just dont think I could work with pre everything kits

[*]308246

Right now it's the DFW and Phoenix areas only. Sorry no side jobs here. :lol2

$19 an hour is nice.

Precut works very well. I did another Avalanche just yesterday. One hour with removing door panels. It sat another 3 for finger watch.

I know you guys know and love doing things the hard way. There is nothing wrong with that. This is an easy alternative. Many dealers are doing this inhouse now.

Guest whale hung
does your tinter no how to cut his own film and shrink cuz thats like having some one chew your food for you !

this is the 1st and most likely the last time I'm gonna ever say what I'm about to say...deep breath HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I agree with whale hung

[*]308079

thanks blade! I love you to . :lol2:bat

if this is for real why dont other stores know about it?  or are you just a guinney pig for later world conquest?

I might like 19.00 hr and bennefits and letting some one else have all the headaches.  I just dont think I could work with pre everything kits

[*]308246

Right now it's the DFW and Phoenix areas only. Sorry no side jobs here. :lol2

$19 an hour is nice.

Precut works very well. I did another Avalanche just yesterday. One hour with removing door panels. It sat another 3 for finger watch.

I know you guys know and love doing things the hard way. There is nothing wrong with that. This is an easy alternative. Many dealers are doing this inhouse now.

[*]308251

I like taking the easy way out just as much as the next guy . and I do have a plotter and pre cut my film but I # 1 know how to cut and shrink. 2 would never tell a customer to come back in a week when my pre shrunk film comes in.

some things you need to learn as a tinter, others after you learn them can take the short cut. it should always be about the customer and making them happy.

if your store really cares for its customers they would buy you a plotter for the store and teach you how to shrink on your own, then no comebacks for a messed up window.

You seem like a nice guy, but I would strongly recomend that you learn how to do it all, It will only make you that much more valuable. :bat

Guest Murph.

Best Buy is a big company. They are not going to get plotters in each store. That is too much money and too little floor space.

I understand people are afraid of the unkown. Do you think the early Nascar racers wanted to leave the sandy beaches for a racetrack?

If it's cheaper and eaiser, won't that make you more money?

By no means do I think I am a tinter. I guess I am a window film installer.

I am learning a lot from this site. It seems tinters are just like installers. A bunch of A holes and smart arses.

how much cheeper is it to order a kit?

what does the average kit cost you? I mean cost best buy

madico average is $to $per sq ft

the average 4 dr is mabe 28 sq ft

average cost to cut yourself is !!!!!!!

cost of program is !!!!!! per day

cost of plotter on lease is !!!!!! per day

I left the prices out for unworthy eyes but I have the numbers and I seriously doubt that you can get the kit for less then it would cost to cut at the store.

not trying to be a whatever but if you want to talk facts break it down. and if you dont want to improve as a tinter then why start its not worth the headache to go half way.

Im just a little passionate about tint, and thats not a good thing.

Archived