customers watching you work

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h@te IT! It's distracting for me, I lose my train of thought and I have to think twice about when to cut rubber and customers freak when you flush down a window.

They allways have some insulting remark that insinuates that you don't know what you are doing, or they will turn the key off while you are tinting a roll down.

ETC ETC

:)

h@te IT! It's distracting for me, I lose my train of thought and I have to think twice about when to cut rubber and customers freak when you flush down a window.

They allways have some insulting remark that insinuates that you don't know what you are doing, or they will turn the key off while you are tinting a roll down.

ETC ETC

:)

[*]321183

:) My sentiments exactly.

Or how about when they say, "If I knew it was that easy, I would have done it myself!"?

ooooooooh I can't stand that  :)

Oh, and BMW owners, sheesh, don't get me started...  :)

[*]321185

hey TD, I want one of those underground weather things, how do I do that? :)

I would rather they not site there and breath down my neck...im sure they wouldnt like me going to their place of work and site and watch them..but...I also get alot of them saying " you kick ass...I could never do this.....im glad you are doing this and not me...those ones are always good to hear..but I still dont like them watching...it slows me down.

Archived