Kind of emergency question

Guest ryanfx

Guest Al-tint
uhh FYI I only drive this car in nice weather, and at night I will always have the windows down.. during the daytime I can see perfectly fine out

you guys don't need to be vicious about this I just want to know if I can roll them down

[*]332403

I am not being vicious, I am being truthful. Good luck in school, I hope you take law.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uhh FYI I only drive this car in nice weather, and at night I will always have the windows down.. during the daytime I can see perfectly fine out

you guys don't need to be vicious about this I just want to know if I can roll them down

[*]332403

We didn't know you were the acception to the rule and above the law that is enforced throughout the continent.

It's sometimes hard to dispense free advice when to a customer that has !llegal tint done from a shop that should know better and contributes to to the innevitable ban of tint altogether in the future because of wanting to make a quick dollar not thinking of down the road.

Legal tint warrants a nice response

!llegal warrants a not so nice

Yes you'll be fine rolling them down :evileye

Thank you guys I appreciate all of your responses, I appologize if I came off harsh, I just was very shocked to see the responses that I did. I am an extremely responsible driver and I dont even pretend to be able to see during darker hours. I live in new jersey and as most of you know, tint is tint on the front windows, new jersey allows for ZERO, zilch. So I figure if I'm gonna get pulled over, its gonna be the same thing. If there's any question of whether or not I can see, the windows go down. I appreciate all of your help. I am new to the tint community and I sincerely appologize if what I have done offends you guys, I just want you to know I'm not like every other knuckle head who thinks blacked out windows "looks da b*mb"

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88

I could care less if you dislike or like blacked out windows. The tint job is !llegal and will therefore void you of any support from your insurance agency if you get in a collision.

That's cool ..I see what your saying ..if your gonna get pulled over for something ..your gonna get pulled over for something you wanted in the first place..that's where th law is making the mistake in your area ..if they just standardized the tint all across the continent with a "happy medium" like 35% we'd all (customer/tinters) would be better off.

It' a "sensitive" subject for long in the tooth legal tint business owners ..I don't mean to single you out.

I don't like the fact that a tinter put you out on the road with !llegal tint , however at least your being as responsible as you can with it :evileye

I'm trying here :thumb

Guest Al-tint

You are looking at it as " Well if I'm going to get a ticket, I might as well go black"

I am looking at it as "The kid you hit and killed that road his bike out from behind a car on a bright sunny day,................. is still dead"

You are looking at it as " Well if I'm going to get a ticket, I might as well go black"

I am looking at it as "The kid you hit and killed that road his bike out from behind a car on a bright sunny day,................. is still dead"

[*]332412

One thing I've learned on here Al tint is in all the times this similar type of post comes up ..all you can do is state your peice and move on..The thread usually goes down hill till it get's yanked.

I've never seen someone come on here ..see the light and say they're going to do the right thing and obey thier state /provincial law an replace/remove the tint accordingly.

Never seen it.

Archived