Kind of emergency question

Guest ryanfx

I got all of my windows tinted on friday morning (around 9 AM) on my Trans Am. They told me that I should not roll down my windows for a week. It is now sunday afternoon and my car has been sitting in sun (70 degrees) the entire day. I was originally going to take my camry back to school, (2 hours away) but just as I was parking it in my driveway and rolled up the windows, the window came off the track on the driver side and no longer closes (stuck several inches open)

So my question is... I need to take my Trans Am back to school, from friday morning to sunday afternoon, is this long enough to be able to roll my windows down? I got limo tint all around and I would prefer not to take any chances the first time I drive it out. I basically will be leaving as soon as you guys respond so I would appreciate your input!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al-tint
lol thank you TINT for the response and al-tint it just looks too hot to care =p

can anyone second TINT's opinion?

[*]332398

You will look hot after you k!ll someone and your insurance is invalid because you could not see them.

I got limo tint all around and I would prefer not to take any chances

[*]332391

Your taking greater chances than worrying about I being dry enough :evileye ....yeah..it's dry enough :thumb

uhh FYI I only drive this car in nice weather, and at night I will always have the windows down.. during the daytime I can see perfectly fine out

you guys don't need to be vicious about this I just want to know if I can roll them down

Archived