NEW F-150

Guest tintslut

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

Done one today. :thumb Regular cab with tiny back doors and operas. Gonna start saving scraps for those little windows. AND the back glass has plenty of room all the way around just like a Chevy ! Only one obstacle was a strap of some sort in the center of the back sticking up kinda got in the way but other than that not bad. Treated it like a supercab in price :beer even tho those tiny windows were a breeze. Little skinny things.

:DD I was blessed today! went to tint one window somebody buggered up doing service and ended up tinting 4 whole vehicles on top of that one window. :beer Got at least three more for tomorrow too.

:thumb

Guest Braud Spectrum

Me too MDog! First one of the new (older now)style I saw from the outside I got all excited thinking they had finally gotten rid of that black rubber gasket and then was so disappointed when I realized they all had to be cut on the money. Sometimes that stupid plastic even hangs over the dots. :thumb

Wait till you see those operas! :beer Seriously any old scrap will do one! And extra room on those too ! No hardware either. It's like they almost don't count! :thumb

Guest Braud Spectrum

I was there tinting that one window so they just kept bring them to me. I only drove the last one back up front so I really didn't get a feel for it. But I did think it was kinda "plastic" feeling. Just a feeling. Cheap maybe ? Not the price on that sticker tho. Regular cab (with those little doors and operas) was 24,000. :thumb

Guest Braud Spectrum

I did get to tint another of those little T birds too. Cute. Had those side windows that rollup a half inch when you close the doors. I had done one before. All four vehicles plus that one remove and replace on a Focus from 9 to 2 and I was on my way home. :thumb

Archived