Anyone still seam the B/G?

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW

hey guys no reason to be pokin at Sunbuster. Im glad he took the time to explain all that. For me, it's priceless information...and its great to hear as many diffrent peoples way's to shrink. It helps me as rookie ALOT. Sure...you guys do it everyday, and its funny to hear someone sayin all that, as if you didnt kno....but they are just trying to help. You can call me a softy for sayin all this...but I just want all of you that help me to know how much I appreciate it.

:spit <--- dat ones for you, TINT

:gasp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey guys no reason to be pokin at Sunbuster.  Im glad he took the time to explain all that.  For me, it's priceless information...and its great to hear as many diffrent peoples way's to shrink.  It helps me as rookie ALOT.  Sure...you guys do it everyday, and its funny to hear someone sayin all that, as if you didnt kno....but they are just trying to help. You can call me a softy for sayin all this...but I just want all of you that help me to know how much I appreciate it.

:gasp  <--- dat ones for you, TINT

:spit

[*]335051

:lol:spit

Australia's climate might be a unique factor down here but hell I'm seeing a lot of car film that has been heat shrunk in one going to that big roll in the sky.

Wouldn't be a day on the road that I don't see a beautiful sample of a pleated rear screen with all these squiggly lines like patterns permeating through the film's top and bottom.

You don't see that with seaming because the film is not subjected to such extreme heat that is altering the structural integrity of the film.

Devil

hey guys no reason to be pokin at Sunbuster.  Im glad he took the time to explain all that.  For me, it's priceless information...and its great to hear as many diffrent peoples way's to shrink.  It helps me as rookie ALOT.  Sure...you guys do it everyday, and its funny to hear someone sayin all that, as if you didnt kno....but they are just trying to help. You can call me a softy for sayin all this...but I just want all of you that help me to know how much I appreciate it.

[*]335051

Mid... it's truly a rare occasion to see me poke fun at any member... a cherished occasion for sure... :spit

Newbies to the site don't have the advantage of knowing exactly who they're posting to... in my case I've been in the industry since 1980 (before the heat gun) and have been teaching people to tint (and heat form) for the last nine years.

No harm meant or done, I'm sure. :gasp

Australia's climate might be a unique factor down here but hell I'm seeing a lot of car film that has been heat shrunk in one going to that big roll in the sky.

Wouldn't be a day on the road that I don't see a beautiful sample of a pleated rear screen with all these squiggly lines like patterns permeating through the film's top and bottom.

You don't see that with seaming because the film is not subjected to such extreme heat that is altering the structural integrity of the film.

Devil

[*]335106

:spit

Archived