IS350

TINT

Guest CJ Shades
it's slow where I'm at so unfortunately I haven't had the honor to try that car yet

[*]335998

Now when you say you took the windows out do you mean just the quarter windows? And do you have to? I have one of these comming in in 2 weekends. I usually never pull panels or windows at all. Is it a must?

I love that in your face PPF!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CJ Shades

I just did one ysterday. Most of the car was normal except that PIA front door. That tweeter is a beeeotch! I suggest front door panel removal on this bad boy for sure. Third brake light only for the rear window.

I would recommend taking out the 1/4 window on these...they come out so much better if you do :evilgrin

[*]392013

cut it tight and slap it in... No lexus owner wants to see his baby taken apart, especially the as!an guy

who gots the fatherland film last week .

Usually I dont pull panels on anything.........cept they had some tweeter in the front door panels attached from the rear of the panel. Had to pull the front panels just to get that damn tweeter out.  Rest of car was like normal really.

[*]335912

throw some tape over the tweeters, this really is not a difficult car to tint .

Guest tintgod
Usually I dont pull panels on anything.........cept they had some tweeter in the front door panels attached from the rear of the panel. Had to pull the front panels just to get that damn tweeter out.? Rest of car was like normal really.

[*]335912

throw some tape over the tweeters, this really is not a difficult car to tint .

[*]392042

hell..just tint it on the outside...that will be much easier

Guest CJ Shades

It was the first full car I did using the new spray tank and the slip solution wasn't mixed right so I had a problem moving the film. The next one will be easier I'm sure.

Guest EricIU

can anyone tell me if it's really necessary to remove the door panel? I've heard it possible without removing it with great results, but it seems here that some people are recommending to remove the panel and then having problems with the electronics of the car. a buddy of mine will be doing my IS350 this weekend with ceramic tint (which is harder to manipulate). he said he thought he could do it without removing the door panel... any words of advice?

Guest ccpros1

I did several of these, Pulling front panel makes it easeir for sure. and no problem with electronics, Just make sure you tell your customer that the window controls need to be resetted.

Front windows are foking curvy, alot of fingers down south but manageable. I had problems with too slippery solution, but with a good solution it's good. Good car to show new tinters the problems you can have with front windows.

Guest sunblockers
I did several of these, Pulling front panel makes it easeir for sure. and no problem with electronics, Just make sure you tell your customer that the window controls need to be resetted.

Front windows are foking curvy, alot of fingers down south but manageable. I had problems with too slippery solution, but with a good solution it's good. Good car to show new tinters the problems you can have with front windows.

No you dont have to! I just did one an on the front door I just bottom feed to film. It came out great. I think the car took me and hour and a half cause it took to trys to get the front doors perfect! o and I got 250.00 for it. :lol2

Archived