contamination - re-do or $$$ back?

Guest 92Rover

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest outkast tinter

If you didn't get a reciept, you have no ability to take advantage of a warranty claim. Get a reciept, or get your money back, or get ready to be screwed by him. :spit

Guest IsLNdbOi

I've been trying to get hold of him. Called him last night and a couple of times today, but all that ever answers is his answering machine.

If he doesn't respond to any of my messages by tomorrow afternoon. I'm gonna drive down to the address on his business card and make him give me a receipt. Then I'm going to the BBB.

And whoever can help me get my windows replaced and retinted.

Guest IsLNdbOi

Dunno what the proper thing is to apply tint film on a window, but this guy said he was using water mixed with some dishwashing liquid or somthing like that. I'm not tinter so I didn't say anything.

Is that what's really used to apply tint film?

I tried calling him last night about it and he wouldn't answer. I tried calling him again this morning and then later on in the afternoon. Still no answer.

I never got a warranty card and he didn't give me a receipt because he said he would have to charge tax or something like that. I insisted on him giving me a receipt but he just kept saying:

Don't worry, if anything happens, just call me and I'll try to fix it.

All the recipe ingredients for a disaster unfortunately.

You've been screwed big time...... a hacker.........sorry for being blunt.

DWBA.

Guest IsLNdbOi

I cleaned the car at least twice since I got it and before getting the tint job. I also inspected the windows carefully before they started work on it. The scratches were definitely not there before they did the work.

I tried calling him last night about it and he wouldn't answer. I tried calling him again this morning and then later on in the afternoon. Still no answer.

I never got a warranty card and he didn't give me a receipt because he said he would have to charge tax or something like that. I insisted on him giving me a receipt but he just kept saying:

Don't worry, if anything happens, just call me and I'll try to fix it.

I'll give him tomorrow to answer my calls. If he still doesn't answer or respond, I'm gonna go to the BBB and see if that can do anything.

I mainly want this guy to do something about the scratches he put on my windows. I can feel them when I run my fingernail lightly over them.

Oh and with this tint he used. Sometimes sunlight coming through looks kinda reddish, but the heat inside the car is greatly reduced and when the sunlight is shinging through the tint onto my arm or something I can barely feel it.

did u pay cash?

Guest IsLNdbOi

Paid with cash. Anyway, I called him today and he refuses to give me a receipt now.

I went to the address on the business card he gave me and there's a new business there. They said that this guy moved out of there a couple of years ago.

So I called the local BBB branch and gave them all the info. I have on this guy.

Archived