5 pieces of dust to much?

you get the money I am sure a $|-|17 gonna get the tint back

but you can keep the glue, hahahahah

Actually, this thread bothers me, because I'm getting $|-|17 in another thread for letting little $|-|17 fly on wholesale jobs and you guys are saying let it fly on this job, double standard like whoa.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just removed it. Told the customer that it looks as good as I am capable of doing and here is your cash and I removed the tint. I later found out that his "Tinter" is from the local crap hole tint shop. :dunno He paid barely the cost of my HP film plus 15 bucks! what a joke!! I pay more for a meal at a dine in reastaraunt than this guy charges for his bull@#%$ work. :beer

What next I start paying the customer five bucks :nohit:

Guest haroldshouseoftint
So I just removed it. Told the customer that it looks as good as I am capable of doing and here is your cash and I removed the tint. I later found out that his "Tinter" is from the local crap hole tint shop. :dunno He paid barely the cost of my HP film plus 15 bucks! what a joke!! I pay more for a meal at a dine in reastaraunt than this guy charges for his bull@#%$ work. :beer

What next I start paying the customer five bucks :lol2

gotta love those give away artists :lol

:lol but then again what do I know

:nohit::lol

I had someone like this a few weeks back. A couple, and I mean like 2 TINY things (so tiny he spent 2 minutes trying to find them to show me) in the rear door glass of an 06 Maxima. He was just one of the reeeaaaal 4|\|4L people who have too much time on their hands.... I wound up re-doing the window just to make him happy. :nohit:

Sorry, but I would not have redone it for them with that sort of crap. It might make the customer angry and perhaps make them get stupid, but it just simply is not worth the time let alone the material to redo something that is that much nitpicking.

And we all know that even if they are truely mad and go tell their friends how bad it is then they spend the time to show them that the friends are going to know they are simply being stupid. Now though, since you have redone it, they can tell their friends "well they did a good job on the second try" which will make your work less than it should be in their eyes.

:dunno

Guest Soultinter

I like to make a point of telling people that they WILL see some dust/contamination no matter what. That way either they are ok w it or walk now and save us both some grief.

Archived