NEW 07 CORVETTE

Guest a1wintinter

I Stock four brands of film, and the only one that works that rear is LuLu/star CH15/05. This film is not 2ply,metalized or ceramic. Contours fast and looks black for a charcoal film, always one piece. These two films and uv shield are the reason I still haven't divorcied cpfilms. This Vette is the only reason I will ever enter a chevy forum relpy. :lol6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lucked out. I did one on Friday. the owner only wanted the 2 fronts doors and a windshield strip done. :poke I'm sure he'll be back for the rear window soon though.

I'll call him for ya and say that I saw him driving and his car looks great..but would look better if he completed the tint job by getting the back window done :poke

:poke with freinds around here --who needs enemies

I lucked out. I did one on Friday. the owner only wanted the 2 fronts doors and a windshield strip done. :wall I'm sure he'll be back for the rear window soon though.

I'll call him for ya and say that I saw him driving and his car looks great..but would look better if he completed the tint job by getting the back window done :poke

:poke with freinds around here --who needs enemas

:poke

you boys need to get a lil more experience we tint atleast one of these a week and if you tape the dots they are just as easy as a camero and although 3m does suck ass ive used johnson,llumar,suntek,and solargard on these with no trouble oh and I do this car in under an hour and 15 mins with 98% customer satisfaction

Guest a1wintinter
you boys need to get a lil more experience we tint atleast one of these a week and if you tape the dots they are just as easy as a camero and although 3m does suck ass ive used johnson,llumar,suntek,and solargard on these with no trouble oh and I do this car in under an hour and 15 mins with 98% customer satisfaction

:bingo SETH Noone said they were hard to do, just hard to shrink 3m clor stable on that car.

2 post and already talking :krazy:spit

:spit:krazy:bingo

:beer:spit:spit boys :krazy

ooooh mr. man tell us boys how you do it :bingo

its sad to come to a tinters forum and see shadetree newbies crying over other tinters talking about a new car who has more experience in tinting then these diaper wearing babies have in their whole life. :shock:gasp:spam:thumb

freedom of speech is great. freedom of stupidity is what I'm not fond of...

Archived