How much do you gross a year in sales

Guest bigboyk2000

obvously your going broke replacing all those damn windows :spit

But, I can afford HUBCAPS for my tint ride! Is that the best pic you got? I would at least hide that hooptie before taking a pic. It must be hard pulling up in that and then doing "THE BEST" tint work on the planet.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
But, I can afford HUBCAPS for my tint ride! Is that the best pic you got? I would at least hide that hooptie before taking a pic. It must be hard pulling up in that and then doing "THE BEST" tint work on the planet.

:beer:lol hes going for that NASCAR look :lol:lol

Guest willie

dayumm dude :thumb:thumb dude got owned

:hmmm:lol hes going for that NASCAR look :lol2:lol
Looks more like the demolition derby look to me.

oh yea. cause our company vans dont have hubcaps we are broke :lol2

I dont want to get into no focking p1ss1ng contest with you. but if you want to share copies of bank statements online im more than happy to do so. :lol:thumb

Guest haroldshouseoftint
oh yea. cause our company vans dont have hubcaps we are broke :lol2

:thumb mine only has 2 caps, so does that mean I'm only 1/2 broke :hmmm:lol:lol

:lol

oh yea. cause our company vans dont have hubcaps we are broke :klingon

I dont want to get into no focking p1ss1ng contest with you. but if you want to share copies of bank statements online im more than happy to do so. :eyebrows:lol6

Bring it junior. Bring it. You started in on the wrong one!

Archived