Mastering 3M CS

not only was this guy cluless about his film....

he was only in town to give a plotter to a car dealer :beer

for them to tint in house

that crap just burns my butt :thumb

beside the formalities of where the phuck have you been

everybody one here knows it aint the crap you like burning your butt :lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhhh im only going to get burned by a film company once!!! The panther line did enuff damage to this industry already. That would have been the same as if toyota was introduce somthing the equivalent as a yugo and put a lifetime warranty on it . :thumb:lol

I have heard this before from other members, I never was sold on Panther back in the day, What was the down side for that product that left a bad taste on the industry. :beer

dude you have more 3M banners hanging on your building than the 3M corp building

whats up with that :thumb

#1 They have been up there for years and you havent asked me to take them down yet .

#2 I still get one or two hard core mmm fans a year, if I cant sell them my brand I DO send them your way.

#3 I know I need to take them down. but I am verry verry lazy and would much rather sit here and bitch with the rest of you if there's no paying work in my bay, than climb my fat ass up on top of the shop to cut them down

I will get them down this week. sorry willie I really didnt remember they were up there. I dont tint in that shop . I have a bay behind the office with my banners there .

#1 They have been up there for years and you havent asked me to take them down yet .

#2 I still get one or two hard core mmm fans a year, if I cant sell them my brand I DO send them your way.

#3 I know I need to take them down. but I am verry verry lazy and would much rather sit here and bitch with the rest of you if there's no paying work in my bay, than climb my fat ass up on top of the shop to cut them down

I will get them down this week. sorry willie I really didnt remember they were up there. I dont tint in that shop . I have a bay behind the office with my banners there .

:beer:lol:lol

leave them up -Do you want to buy some more real cheap :thumb

Not to get far off the topic, I'm most interested in CS user input, regarding installation,mostly in the forming and optical quality. :thumb

so you just want it to be good right now? Your not worried about the longevity of the film ?

Wierd :beer

need to make a new smilie holding a sign (The :lol will turn purple bubble up and fall off )

Archived