Mastering 3M CS

Guest Sprinter

the only film I used with the CS logo was installed on my neighbors f-150 truck and it looked great once installed, then I borrowed it to move some stuff and I rolled down the window and noticed that the film that was up in the felt area a 1/2 inch area that ran the whole top of the window looked all weird like it took on the felt pattern it was all bumpy and specked. that was a sample roll and thats as far as I went with that film.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan
the only film I used with the CS logo was installed on my neighbors f-150 truck and it looked great once installed, then I borrowed it to move some stuff and I rolled down the window and noticed that the film that was up in the felt area a 1/2 inch area that ran the whole top of the window looked all weird like it took on the felt pattern it was all bumpy and specked. that was a sample roll and thats as far as I went with that film.

It does that on all vehicles.

hey lorenzotint, you have a film in your back yard called Lunar solar film.

ever tried that film?

The distributor is in Long I/LAND NY....The sample they sent me was to small to do a car... possible relabled import....They are pumpin it out on Ebay, :thumb ......... Thanks for the CS input, I noticed that impression also on an new ML

I dont have to lie about experience to impress on this forum, I just asked what panther was? Never heard of it? Sorry! Ive been tinting since 19 and now 35. Opened up my on shop in 1994,still in business.Still never heard of. :thumb maybe its a illinois thing.. :thumb:beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I dont have to lie about experience to impress on this forum, I just asked what panther was? Never heard of it? Sorry! Ive been tinting since 19 and now 35. Opened up my on shop in 1994,still in business.Still never heard of. :thumb maybe its a illinois thing.. :thumb:lol2

NO its a smart thing you stayed away from MMM :beer:beer

Archived