just got a call from a tinter looking for work

Yeah, I have tried employees a couple of times. I found that most people really don't want to work for a living, whether it be tinting or anything.

My attempt at employees sucked, and I have a 23 year old step daughter living at home yet that's been working the same part-time go-nowhere job since she was 16, while me and her father are putting in over 60 hours per week. It's real nice to come home after working all day and see her still in the pajamas surfing the net on the computer she bought for her bedroom.

Most people don't want to work and get ahead in life.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr P branch out and do some FG. Your wife would be perfect. There are very few female FG installers. :beer

We do FG work. Just not as much as I would like. I am building it though! And what are you talking about female FG installers shoit there aren't many female film slingers period :bingo

branching out, tinters looking for work, loyalty or honesty is the main concern here, we just lost our only most honest installer whom he left to his hometown now, we've got to be a two man show on most installs wether its flat or auto, it just takes longer to make the money in my opinion. thank god I dont have some real large work right now or else we'd be in a hole..

we got em here .....they all want to be men....... :bingo

and they have nooooo tools........ :beer and need all the help........ :lol2

:lol2

Well I have no desire to be a man! I have my own tools and I most certainly do not need help. Although I must say it is nice having a man around to remove rear decks! I don't mind door panels but I hate removing rear decks! :beer

Guest vclimber
We do FG work. Just not as much as I would like. I am building it though! And what are you talking about female FG installers shoit there aren't many female film slingers period :beer

Nope there aren't that many, so why hide em all in the shop? :thumb

Get out there and put up some major footage. :thumb People are very picky about who you send into thier homes. We have two guys that stay on cars because they're too darn scary looking to be hanging film in homes. I'd make all my FG installers girls if I had the power to do so. :beer

Archived