Tint and Rust

Guest ozamora

Guest metint
would this be the case with probond?  I hear that is some bad arse shiot..

Get the hazmat team quick :hmmm:lol

Essentially what probond does is chemically melt the surface of the film's adhesive creating a temporary, more agressive bonding action. Does not change the matrix any, doen't thicken the adhesive any, just simply melts the adhesive's surface. :poop

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and that it does :poop I hate to see how hard tint will be to get off the matrix in the future :lol we used probond for a while here. tint is hard enough to get off matrix in the first place.....but after its MELTED on basicly, cant wait to redo one of those :hmmm

Guest thetintshop

if a crappy 3 mil vinyl is used, then it won't be any fun to remove it. if you use a good vinyl, like oracal 851, I seriously doubt it will be hard to remove, even after 10 years.

Guest id4rox

I finally had my car retinted. The 20% wasn't enough now I'm rolling with 5% around, and extended the visor about 3-4" below AS1. They (best shop in here) showed me the air around the dot matrix on my rear window (just around the outside of mine) and said that it was completley normal and to bring it by in a couple days or a week and they could press them out or get them out in a couple mins...

Guest thetintshop

well "they (best shop in here)" are feeding you a line of shiot. and when you're standing in front of the judge for manslaughter because you couldn't see that little girl on her bike, be sure and tell him how "cool" you thought you looked "rollin" with yo 5%. I'm sure he'll be real impressed.

Archived