2007 civic sedan si

cool dude

hey god of war I have an 07 civic 4 door to tint and I noticed that the one in the picture has no 3rd brake light in the rear deck it is in the spoiler instead. I have not looked at one yet and was wondering if some are in the rear deck and if so how do you remove the rear deck for install? also on the rear qtrs is there a border around it or do I need to trim the rubber? thanks in advance for info. :krazy

hey god of war I have an 07 civic 4 door to tint and I noticed that the one in the picture has no 3rd brake light in the rear deck it is in the spoiler instead. I have not looked at one yet and was wondering if some are in the rear deck and if so how do you remove the rear deck for install? also on the rear qtrs is there a border around it or do I need to trim the rubber? thanks in advance for info. :beer

The SI's dont have the brake light in the back deck but the others do. You can get behind the light with a bulldozer easy, no black border around that quarter but the rubbers aren't very tight, so you can slide the tint underneath it. :beer:lol2

Archived