How hard is the 2006-07 GS to tint??

Guest dunnojack

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to say take it to 237 as well. he has knowledge on ceramic films, but I would stick to the MAC or the huper cuz thats what he likes.

237, you wouldnt want to use the new johnsons and risk having a bad job if the film really does have issues to be worked out. then dunno may be unsatisfied again. stick to the film that you use. you use it for a reason.

Guest dunnojack

thanks for all the input.

if I ever manage to drive 400 miles to AZ, I'll make a pit stop.

I still think I just got unlucky with a bunch of noobs with little to no skillz except with dyed tint.

I mentioned "snapping" the doors, and they refuse to see how it could help eliminate ghosting.

I'm in the process of arranging for the Johnson manufacturer to install my tint in-house at the factory for their research purposes.

Call me a guinea pig. Hopefully it will work out. Maybe I'll get my money back or even get paid for my troubles, and a good tint job. :shock

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:shock If that does happen, Talk to David Reid, he is oe of the "upper" mgmnt guys @ Johnsons, tell him you know a tinter from Phoenix AZ Harold from "Harold's House of Tint" he used to be my rep back in the day when I used their films.

and tell him I said to work on getting installers trained instead of just selling a hi end product to anyone with the money to purchase it :lol2:lol2

just make sure it gets done to your liking. you paid good money you should get a good job. and make sure when you get to the factory you tell them how unsatisfied you are, and how unconvenient it is that you have to go the actual manufacturer fix a job that an installer should know how to do.

Guest dunnojack
:shock If that does happen, Talk to David Reid, he is oe of the "upper" mgmnt guys @ Johnsons, tell him you know a tinter from Phoenix AZ Harold from "Harold's House of Tint" he used to be my rep back in the day when I used their films.

and tell him I said to work on getting installers trained instead of just selling a hi end product to anyone with the money to purchase it :lol2:lol2

I'll be sure to mention all that..... especially that last part about the lack of training before selling.

Archived